Monday, February 7, 2011

Be Mine.............Be My............Then We.............


graffiti in the big apple    gotta love NY
love is blind

where's my king
he loves me.......he loves me not.........


he loves me!

Famed shoe designer Christian Louboutin has launched his own champagne in partnership with eccentric champagne house Piper Heidsieck. To commemorate, they have released a limited edition "Le Rituel" box set resurrecting a ritual of the 1880s that is emblematic of Europe at its peak: drinking from the shoe of a woman. This crystal stiletto designed by Christian Louboutin of course has a red  sole like the famous shoes and is included in a limited edition gift box set
Piper-Heidsieck....... Champagne Flute Christian Louboutin

no worries when your heart is in good hands 
 overflowing me with your love is hot!
 take off the rose colored glasses you'll still see me
bed of roses and........................
chocolates!
i love sweethearts
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

15 comments:

  1. These pictures are sooo nice!

    pls visit and follow my blog on http://myfashionstateofmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing pictures - you look like rihanna!

    The Flower Girl

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have really beautiful hair and those chocolates look yummy! xooxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the graffitti!! happy valentines!!

    great post,
    Annina of www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos!! Especially the Tagging one!!

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics. you are such a beautiful girl and I looooooooooove love love your hair!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there! i just came across your blog and i fell in love with it! i love your style!!! come check out my blog and follow if you like it, i promise i will do the same!
    www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much guys! I cant get enough of the reaction to my work! There's so much more to come so stay with me and be sure to follow me! i'll be following you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh!!!!
    this is so cute!
    great post!!!
    xoxo
    follow u =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete